Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015!

Happiest of New Years to you and yours! Here's hoping for a successful and blessed 2015 for all of our friends and family. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in the spring here in Meadows of Dan!

Best wishes for a wonderful new year!
I now have over 100 items in my web site store and over 200 books in my biblio.com listings. I frequently have items up at auction on eBay under the user name wbstates. I also have a booth here in Meadows of Dan at Jerry and Connie's House of Collectibles.  It won't be long, though, before I will be opening the shop in Meadows of Dan with lots and lots more items. It's impossible to have so many interesting items online because I love researching each piece and finding out all about it. It takes a lot of time to write a good description!

Come see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment